- It hydrates skin and makes the skin glow in very less time.
- It moisturizes the facial skin.
- It helps exfoliate and brighten skin.
- It helps boost collagen formation.
- It helps reduce inflammation.
- It helps protect against sun damage.
- It helps reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Rosehip Oil can be used on the face as part of your daily skincare routine.
How To Use Rosehip Serum in Skincare
- Start with clean skin by using a natural face wash.
- Apply toner.
- Take 2-3 drops of rosehip serum and gently massage the rosehip serum into your skin, making sure to cover your cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin.